• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[May 5, 2017] May Events and Announcements (Chesapeake)

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Tehan!

But on that note, since when is the end of May - May 3rd?
From April list of events -- ["Fishing contests will be bi-monthly. It will start at the beginning of April and run til the end of May."]

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Jeez, I keep missing Gov meetings, and I'll miss this one too. The one sunday a month I can't be around.
I assume no way of pushing that back or forward one week? Since it occurs right before/during the election cycle attendance is important! Considering citizens of Minoc are still horribly represented.

EM Ulric

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
I've upset the fishing queen. I made a mistake that may throw off the balance of the realm! *chuckles* time has flown by and creeped along at the same time, I thought it had been two months already!

We will continue the previous fishing challenge as Aprils events have stated. I retract my congrats you smelly orc, but it is one hell of a catch. Good luck everyone *smiles*.

EM Ulric

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. in a month my fish will be heavier, with all the maggots..

I got to give the orks that : its not an easy life being an ork. With everyone picking on you, and wanting to kill you all the time.. Even the EM is playing tricks on me now !

Maybe orks need to get a voice at the council, and get some respect !

Lady CaT

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm.. in a month my fish will be heavier, with all the maggots..

I got to give the orks that : its not an easy life being an ork. With everyone picking on you, and wanting to kill you all the time.. Even the EM is playing tricks on me now !

Maybe orks need to get a voice at the council, and get some respect !
*laughs*
You have that backwards!
Maybe an orc can bring some actual respect to the council!
Right now the King and his council don't seem to do much of note.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also wanted to let you know that Chessy does love its fishing. I know of at least 5 others that are trying to catch that kingfish.

There are two main reasons for such a low fish count :
#1) Kingfish are hard to catch! (Some haven't gotten even one yet.)
#2) Many do not turn in a fish unless they catch one that has beaten the current leader. (I know Chip had caught a 125 stone one not long after I had caught my 129.)

If the next fish is a rare fish and not a legendary one, you will most definitely see a full mailbox. :)

James Krieg

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
yep i've got 2 kingfish so far, but nothing to beat Tehan's. I think people won't drop them in if they know already that it isnt enough. my largest so far is 124.. back to the boat i go.