• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

May 21, 2008 [sv1.0.34.1.test]

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 21, 2008 [sv1.0.34.1.test]

The Toon Council is excited to announce that Clarabelle has obtained some new specialty items for her Cattlelog! There are five brand-new acting lessons and three brand-new clothing sets available for purchase by Members within a special section of the Cattlelog, based on account longevity. Also, you can now plant a garden statue of any Toon in your account or any Toon on your Friends List. These new gardening statues are available for purchase to expert gardeners with a Gold Shovel and a minimum of 639 Skill Points. Please check them out and let us know what you think!

Other Changes
This release is a new build with lots fixes and changes "under the hood". The Toon Council asks that all TEST Toons try and play thru all of the game's features and explore all the neighborhoods/Cog HQs, in particular please participate in lots of street battles (especially where there are other Toons present).
Report bugs or anything else unusual during play via our Report A Bug page.

F

Fangs McWolf

Any idea what the lessons are yet?

Also any theories on what's causing the lag on NR? I find it hard to believe that it's simply the number of people in the district. I think it's more a hardware issue, if not deliberate programming to sour the taste for overstuffing the district.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I checked this out as soon as I saw it. There is a new tab in your Cattlelog entitled Special. It includes the 5 new emotions and the new clothing line. I'll post pics soon if no one beats me to it. These items were all unavailable to my toon, but they do show a countdown of days until they will be available.

The 5 new emotions are Laugh, Furious, Delighted, Cry, and Surprise. They seem to be based a lot on sound. From what I see in the Cattlelog, Laugh is just the sound of toon laughter, Furious appears to be identical to Angry, Delighted shows your toon break into a big toothy smile, Cry is the sad face with the sound of toon crying, and Surprise shows your toon's eyes get bigger and you hear a boing sound.

The new outfits are Trap- a blue shirt with a banana peel on it and blue shorts, Sound- a red shirt with the bike horn on it and red shorts, and Lure- a purple short with goggles on it and purple shorts.

The new statues are your toon waving, your toon with it's arms in the air, your toon with it's arms spread wide, and the bored emotion. They are priced at 5000 beans right now, yikes.

F

Fangs McWolf

Thanks for the info... :thumbup:

The new outfits are Trap- a blue shirt with a banana peel on it and blue shorts, Sound- a red shirt with the bike horn on it and red shorts, and Lure- a purple short with goggles on it and purple shorts.
I bolded something.. :p

The new statues are your toon waving, your toon with it's arms in the air, your toon with it's arms spread wide, and the bored emotion. They are priced at 5000 beans right now, yikes.
Be nice to have 15k, 20k and 25k banks.

F

Flippers

The 5 new emotions are Laugh, Furious, Delighted, Cry, and Surprise. They seem to be based a lot on sound. From what I see in the Cattlelog, Laugh is just the sound of toon laughter, Furious appears to be identical to Angry, Delighted shows your toon break into a big toothy smile, Cry is the sad face with the sound of toon crying, and Surprise shows your toon's eyes get bigger and you hear a boing sound.
Well some of those new poses seem a waste. I guess Tutorial Tom couldnt hold the monopoly on surprise ;P

Toothy Smile? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! But that does explain the teeth in phase files. I bet furious is Angry with gritting teeth. Wonder what that's going to look like on ducks monkeys and bunnies? *cringe*

S

soupandquackers

I think that those will get annoying if they have sound. Like when toons who stink non- stop. Might need to turn the volume down.:cursing:

H

Hile

YES! YES! YES! Tubby statues! Definately with bored emote!!!!! WOOHOO!

S

SaraFunnyweather

He has been dreaming of a statue of himself since the old TSO days.

I'd love a Tubby statue too but I would prefer if I could get one with him holding a mop and bucket.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I logged in on a different test toon tonight and saw the new emotions a little more clearly. You can see the open mouth for Laugh, the bared teeth for Furious, the toothy grin for Delighted, the hanging mouth and sad eyes of Cry, and the wide eyes and surprise mouth of Surprise. If you think the noises of each emotion on it's own may get annoying, wait till you view the page with all 5 going at once.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What in the world? I loaded Sutra to see all this tonight and I couldn't click on that special tab. How did you?

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes I can only click on it once I leave the new portion of the cattlelog and enter the backorder section.

H

Hile

OMG gag shirts! Thats what I tried to submit to the tshirt contest a long time ago. I so wanted a TNT TShirt.

I don't get the pants. Is there a pic on the backside?

L

Little Sadie

Guess I have to max that shovel now. I dread having to garden again. I want those statues though.