• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[May 20, 2017] ATLANTIC FISHING CONTEST (Atlantic Shard)

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's On! The Fishing Contest starts today & lasts through next Saturday. Drop y're largest fish into the mailbox at the Hall Of Players.
If y'catch a bigger one later, drop that in, too - multiple entries are encouraged!

Look into the double exceptional chests to see what fish have been entered in the contest.

Everybody wins! Say "Prize" at the Hall and the steward will place a daily prize into your backpack.
Say, "Fish" for a copy of the rules.

Go Fishing!

DeadBob

Ancient Alien
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High Seas Fishing Contest results.

WINNERS CAN DROP A RUNE TO THEIR MAILBOX into the Hall's mailbox to have their prizes delivered.

Fishing Contest Winners
LEGENDARY Fish: Lord Yuck Mouth, 109 Stones & Abbie Gail 75
RARE Fish: Cheff, 193 Stones & Tr'kinight Is'xo 188
BIG Fish: Lady Osa Zita, 189 & Skipper, 185 Stones
1st Prize Winners' Drawing for a Britannia Ship was won by Lady Osa Zita.
2nd Prize Winners' Drawing for a set of House Teleport tiles was won by Skipper.

ConGratuLations!
to Lord Yuck Mouth & Abbie Gail, Cheff & Tr'kinight Is'xo, and to Lady Osa Zita & Skipper on winning the High Seas Guild Great Fishing Classic
and "Thank You!" to all who participated.

CONTESTANTS CAN DROP A RUNE TO THEIR MAILBOX into the Hall's mailbox to have their fish returned.

A record of the participants and the fish they submitted is on display at the front entrance to the Hall Of Players. The record will be transferred in good time to the Library and the participants named will be added to the Hall's Book Of Names.
Participants Who Want Their Fish Back
must drop a rune to their mailbox in the Hall Of Players' mailbox
no later than Sunday, June 4th, 2017.
Any fish left in the Hall thereafter May Be Eaten.

Last edited:

Laidback

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Thanks a ton Bob! I enjoyed fishing for the "big one" all of last week. My wife will never be without a pair of shoes or boots. :D
I appreciate the prizes including the house teleporter. I look forward to the next event. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the other winners and contestants.

<Skipper>