• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) May 1 to May 7 enclusive is NO STEALTH WEEK

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be it known that it be a crimimal act to be caught stealth walking.

All Trackers on Siege Perilous who catch a player in Stealth mode and capture this by Screen shots posted here in this Player Event tread, may pursue through out the week to punish this criminal as the Tracker sees fit.

This is an experience for players to see if really Stealth is all that necessary on Siege Perilous.

I plan for the duration to do my normal activities without hiding and stealthing here and there.

Please note that hiding or the use of Invisiblity potions and spells is not the same as Stealth walking.

If this actually improves encounters , so be it.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am in - i will be taking stealth and hiding off my template for this week.

happy hunting!

lorddog

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finaly !

Now where my pvp suit is nearly done and my skills people like Dog wont have stealth ! :D

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I will remove it from Luka for that week and try to be more active. I will put it back on for the champ crawl tho.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Margrette, Carolyn, Madeline still have no stealth skill.... They may, however, periodically try to hide behind trees, bushes, buildings, and big blue Boba Fetts.

S

Scopulus Falco

I be in mate,ifen I get on my own PC.(Dads PC is not for gamming HARR!)But I think ill have me own place by then.:pint:

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiding was allowed if I recall, just not stealth.

Glad to see the idea is taking shape

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just figured it would be a good idea, players could see how much stealth effects thier game. And that if they dont have ninja also, the rate at which they can get around is much higher, they will get more done, see more action (PvM, or PvP). And some might find that the other skills inserted, make them much more of a powerful player in terms of office, or defence (through skills, not hiding)

Nakukak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiding was allowed if I recall, just not stealth.

Glad to see the idea is taking shape
Well A person was hiding, then I went to get explosion potions while my other character was there, and the person was gone ...

explain that !

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well A person was hiding, then I went to get explosion potions while my other character was there, and the person was gone ...

explain that !
Camping/logout? :p

Anyways, my mage replaced his hiding/stealth with resist/focus to honor this week...

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just give it a fair shake folks. I bet if you are playing with no stealth, id think you can get your gear back pretty cheap.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

explain that !
I cant, but in your first post you said you ran into two players hiding, not stealthing.

Comeon people, give it a try, least thats gonna happen is you lose a few suits, so drop a few arties (if you cant replace), and go out and get in the action! Nothing made this game more fun then knowing I could be killed at any moment, or being attacked, and defending myself, attacking back, which usually ended up in dieing for me, but that really gave the game a totally different feel.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not a big deal - i saw at least 2 new thieves stealthing.
this isnt necessary event for thieves, it is for all the others that hide from the thieves and pkers.

N49ATV

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah its all good, I could only comment based on what you put. Which was hiding. And I agree, stealing thiefs shouldnt be included, thugs etc, meh.