• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxis thinks I'm on a trial? And missing cards!

G

So here's my delimma... I've had my alt account for a good 3-4 months now. All was well and good, and now it seems that maxis thinks she's a trial account. I've gone into my billing information, deleted, reentered it and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions? Also, she was never given cards for the second lava card game. She had the first game cards given to her, but now this second game isn't showing anything for her and she even completed the first game. If anyone is having this same problem or have an answer could ya let me know? Cause I'm so frustrated lol. Thanks! (Sorry if there's already a thread about this.)

I

imported_rpsky3

have you checked the other sims on that account? they gave me a set of lava cards on sims that did not do the first round, but on the same account, a different sim. check it... it is frustrating. had cards poof, never replaced...

G

We have a new way to report bugs.

Send an e-mail to [email protected] incude your name, acct name and a detailed description of the problem. More info in that link above.

Your oldest sim in EA Land should receive the cards, use that name as the avatar name.

G

Yeah I've checked both sims and nothing on either one... won't let me create anymore sims either and all i have is two lol. Bleh.

G

I'll report it there but I've never had a reponse from them before. Not even a confirmation email saying they got my question. So if anyone has any fixes I'll love you forever lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll report it there but I've never had a reponse from them before. Not even a confirmation email saying they got my question. So if anyone has any fixes I'll love you forever lol.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know what to tell you about the missing cards, but as for the free trial problem - down near the bottom of this page are instructions on what to do in such a case.

Hope that helps!