• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxis spreading the flu around?

G

One day I'm reading about people getting an "internal error" and a "leasing error"...maxis does maintenance and the problem clears up for those people. But....after those people get "all better", it spreads to new people. Now I'm getting this internal and leasing error! WTH!
It's as if we are all stuck taking turns through the bs. I can't wait for all of these bugs to get fixed. I'm at my wits end!

Yes, I'm complaining....burn away!

I

imported_LFancey

JesseKa,

No burning from me. It is frustrating and all of us on the team know it. Between updater issues, broken objects, and the items you mention we all feel your pain.

Please know that the items I have listed and the ones you have listed are big issues we are working on. Some of it takes time which is never fun to hear from us but I feel you should know that we are listening and we are aware. When we have things fixed we move on them quickly to get them into your hands.

I have a little bit of wit in my end left if you need to borrow some. The rest or my "end" has unfortunately been chewed on a little but it goes with the turf I suppose.

Cheers,

Lee

F

frogger2

all of these bits and pieces ive posted over the last weeks and months of EALANDs opening of the game. Ive never got respons from a dev or even a replacement of lost objects ive talked with Lee on a few of these things as Bender with little result.sigh.

I

imported_LFancey

frogger2,

Had sometime tonight between the crissis. Look me up in game this weekend.

Cheers,

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

JesseKa,

No burning from me. It is frustrating and all of us on the team know it. Between updater issues, broken objects, and the items you mention we all feel your pain.

Please know that the items I have listed and the ones you have listed are big issues we are working on. Some of it takes time which is never fun to hear from us but I feel you should know that we are listening and we are aware. When we have things fixed we move on them quickly to get them into your hands.

I have a little bit of wit in my end left if you need to borrow some. The rest or my "end" has unfortunately been chewed on a little but it goes with the turf I suppose.

Cheers,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you so much Lee for responding.
I feel like I've been "heard" and that brings me hope! Just seeing your response alone makes me feel better! I really do believe that we will "no doubt" have a great game after all of the work is complete. Thanks for lending some of your wit in your end LOL....I'll be borrowing some.
Thanks again Lee