• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxing Cash - When's the best day?

G

Granjell

With all the excitement of Halloween and the black cats, I've kind of forgotten that Granny Jellyroll is almost ready to max cash. One more bullion mint and CFO and she'll be an RB 49. So.... I'll need a few more mints after that, but then I will be maxing at the next CFO. I doubt that I'll get the bucks by Tuesday night due to family plans this weekend, so here's my question:

Should I just plan for next Sunday, or shoot for an "off-day" run?

I'd like Trish, Sally Bumblefoot, and Pinky Pepperpow to be there for sure, but there are so many other great toons that I've made friends with since joining Stratics, I really can't choose among them to fill out the elevator. Maybe whichever day will determine who may be available to come along.

Advice, please?

F

Fangs McWolf

I'd like Trish, Sally Bumblefoot, and Pinky Pepperpow to be there for sure, but there are so many other great toons that I've made friends with since joining Stratics, I really can't choose among them to fill out the elevator. Maybe whichever day will determine who may be available to come along.

Advice, please?
Do it on the Sunday run where you and your 3 choices load the elevator and then 'first come first serve' after that. Either that or be the last load and possibly be a 4 toon run, which would be a blast of a way to max.

That's what I'd recommend. :)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Marge, I am so happy for you!! I will be there whatever day or time you decide. I was wondering when you were gonna post!!! I would suggest picking your day and time (if Sunday works out for you that is great) and then posting your list of potential toons and see who is planning on being there. That way you will have your friends with you rather than toons you don't know. It stinks when you have too many people to fit on the elevator!! You could always just have the people on your list duke it out!!:thumbup1: (This is currently my plan for maxing law. I have 10 toons I REALLY want to be there so I will let them decide! I know Pink's decision. You will have to make her go sad to keep her off the elevator!!!)rolleyes:

Wolfie, a 4 man CFO??????? OWOOOO!!!! You mean 4 in addition to those on the list, right??:)

E

Electroflap

Marge, I would be happy to bring Electroflap along no matter what day you choose.. He's good at filling in spaces when needed.. but has no problem with sitting out if you have enough.. so let me know so I make sure to get his bux!

S

soupandquackers

Congrats! Let me know if you want Soup to go, sunday would be the best.

F

Fangs McWolf

Wolfie, a 4 man CFO??????? OWOOOO!!!! You mean 4 in addition to those on the list, right??:)
No, her and the 3 she listed, making a total of 4. It's fun, especially when you have an awesome craner like Trish. I suggest the Sunday runs because usually people are good about letting special runs go without problems, so if she needs/wants anyone to fill in spots, she has her picks there.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

No, her and the 3 she listed, making a total of 4. It's fun, especially when you have an awesome craner like Trish. I suggest the Sunday runs because usually people are good about letting special runs go without problems, so if she needs/wants anyone to fill in spots, she has her picks there.
LOL.....I was just kidding. I knew what you meant. The funny thing is I am telling my friends they have to get their small toons ready for when I max law!! I want my max run to be as easy as possible!! But yeah with Trish craning it would be great.

G

Granjell

Well, now I've found out that Judy/Pinky Pepperpow can't make it Sunday, and next Tuesday the 18th I have to go to a cub scout bake sale, I'm wondering again when to do this thing. As of today, I have 5000 of my 8900 bucks. Hmmm, it's looking a lot like Sunday the 22nd.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday the 23rd?

Yeah I can't be there Sunday either. Stupid boss.

G

Granjell

Oops - yes, Sunday is the 23rd - thank the calendar manufacturer for his font or my optician for these glasses.....

G

Granjell

:thumbup:Woo Hoo!! Granny has now got all her bucks and is ready to max on Sunday. As far as I know, Susan and Judy and Trish can all be there, so the plan is coming together. Hope to see many more friends there as well!!:party:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

:thumbup1:WOO HOO!! I have all three toons ready and waiting!! Any preference? See you Sunday if not before!! Congrats again!!:thumbup1:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Pardon the stoopid ad. I forgot my login name for imageshack :(

Congrats Marge! Man we cut it close, a couple of us even almost died. What a rush!

G

Granjell

A Huge Mega-thanks to those who joined me on my maxing run!! You guys are awesome and it feels so good to have it done!! We had a real roller coaster ride toward the end, that's for sure. Thanks for the screenshot, Trish!

Toons Rule! Woo Hoo!

L

Little Sadie

WTG Marge!!! I'm sorry I missed it. I thought you had a group picked out or I would have came to it. No more bux! Whoohooo!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

It was totally fun!! Congrats again Marge!! You are awesome!! Thanks for letting me take part! (Like you could have stopped me!!!):thumbup1:

T

toontownhappy

WooHOO! Congratulations!!! So so sooo sorry I missed it, I had to take care of something. WTG! Now you can help me with MY mints! :eek:

S

Stubby

WAY TO GO!!!!! I am so sorry I missed it!! I am not to far from maxing!!! I can't wait to stop doing those #@*darn mints! :bowdown:

G

Granjell

Keep plugging away Sandi - It's a great feeling when it's finally over, althoughI must say, I expected maybe some confetti or something like when you max a gag track, but still you get to see that nice little word instead of those humongous numbers. What suit is Stubby now?