• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxed Karma

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone maxed out Karma? The max is 32,000. If so, how? At 23,000 karma, succubus & balrons only give 10 karma per kill. Soon they would give just a few or none at all.

A screen shot would be great if you have.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I did it once, but to be honest I forgot how. I think it was from champion spawn bosses to push it above that 25k level

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do the good version of the Exodus summoning rite twice = max karma.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think you can get most or all the way there doing the kotl city summoning and killing things. That's when I had my highest karma in the past.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya we called Kotl the Lord maker quest.

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
go in bedlam and kill red death for karma, with a trained cu sidhe he dies in 5 hits since he has 0 cold and energy resist
another option could be succubus in fel since you get double the amount of karma in fel

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never had a issue with karma its fame I have it with. Lord lasts a week or two then need to spend a night farming to get it back.