• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maxed fishing!!!!

L

Little Sadie

OMG! I caught the Grizzly!!! Holy #$%#%$! I have been fishing on the same dock on Walrus in Funnyfield for months. I made sure to fish every day for an hour. So I missed two days and got right back on today. I was fishing for 15 minutes when the Grizzly lands in my bucket! Yippee!!

How do I find a screenie that I took?

Attachments

K

Kippy

WTG HUN!!!!

Told ya he was biting in Funny!!!!
I'm very happy for you :D

The pics are saved in you toontown folder, in program files :)

L

Little Sadie

TY! I am so relieved! Fisherman Lucille must have stocked that pond with fresh Grizzlys! Now I need 4 more on Feline but won't be doing that for a while. LOL!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Awesome Terri!! I tried and tried but no luck! I'm so happy that you are done!!! Now it is time for Feline!!

R

ROSIE T

That is awesome! Told you I threw that Grizzly back for you! lol
Congrats!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

ROCK AND ROLL Susan. Your awesome.

The reason it took so long was you were not holding your mouth right and wiggling your bean in circles to the left 3 times then to the right 1 time then left 5 times.

LOL

Congrats!:bowdown:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

LOL I was like......WAIT!!! Did I really catch it??? Terri, your turn to throw that fishy back in. I fished for like 3 hours for it yesterday without luck. I got home a little early today and am going to try to fish for a little while tonight. I hope YOUR luck holds out for me!!

Oh and Joe, can you explain how to catch the fish in a little more detail please? I am obviously doing it wrong!!

C

Cherri Bear

CONGRATS SADIE!!!! You Rock!!!!

I have been stuck at 66 fish forever. I got so bored with fishing! Maybe I should try again. :D

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Ok my fault. I just call everyone (insert name of MY choice here). Sorry TERRI. You know I wuv ya!

Susan I will have to find the video for you rofl.

Trish your right EVERYONE IS SUSAN TO ME!

Well except Steve. But On occasion he even passes for a susan. I am sure you have theen the photo's!

C

Crazy Fireball

Thanks everyone and Joe, I'm Terri! LOL!
nono, you're wrong. You're Susan. We're ALL Susan.
Ok my fault. I just call everyone (insert name of MY choice here). Sorry TERRI. You know I wuv ya!

Susan I will have to find the video for you rofl.

Trish your right EVERYONE IS SUSAN TO ME!

Well except Steve. But On occasion he even passes for a susan. I am sure you have theen the photo's!
buahahahahahah xD

Grats Terri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

whooo wana max it for me now? BUAHAHA.

R

ROSIE T

The fish are practically jumping into the buckets! I was trying for the concord and caught the devil ray, went to try my luck on the full moon and within the first bucket I caught it! Ye-ha, I'm down to the concord and I'm hanging up my fishing pole!!!

S

Squeaker

You all almost gives me the inspiration to fish... almost.... Congrats to everyone on the great catches!