• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Max Word of Death?

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Does anyone happen to know what the minimum SDI needed to obtain max WOD's is? I'm running 120 weaving on my mystic mage now, and am sitting down now to try to put the best suit possible together for this character.

I'd like to reach max damage WOD's, but don't want to overdo it with SDI if I don't have to. Would still like to be able to put some of the other mage goodies on the suit as well.

Thanks,

Ax

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no max damage from word of death.

So go ahead and load up on the SDI.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is no max damage from word of death.

So go ahead and load up on the SDI.

I read this on the uoguide page regarding the spell:

"The maximum amount of damage that can be dealt is 666."

That's what caught my attention, and got me thinking about how much sdi I need to be able to cast at that damage level.

G

Gelf

I read this on the uoguide page regarding the spell:

"The maximum amount of damage that can be dealt is 666."

That's what caught my attention, and got me thinking about how much sdi I need to be able to cast at that damage level.
I don't believe thats accurate anymore, it would assume a maximum sdi of 122. which likely wouldn't include spells like arcane empowerment(40 sdi max) and the tree form one that increase sdi. Also, they have added several new sdi items. Basically WoD is a base 300 hp damage plus 3 for each sdi. for example if you had 50 sdi you woud do 300+150(50x3)= 450 hp damage. one thing scribe sdi bonus is not included for WoD

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I finally put a suit together to be able to test it. You were both right. With arcane empowerment I'm doing almost 750 damage per spell. Thanks for the info.