• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Max Storage

S

Septr

Am I going crazy or was there a reduction in max storage on all houses? If so why? ...didn't we just have an increase not too long ago?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's been no decrease in storage.

Could you imagine the screams if there were? People would have lost stuff all over the place, lots of people have houses that are filled to the lock down limit.

W

Woodsman

Speaking of Max Storage, there is no limit on the stacking, right?

Say I have the:
20% boost from Mondain's Legacy
20% from the UO Game Codes you can buy
20% from High Seas

That should give me 3898 on an 16x17 I believe. Funny how the Housing and Bank Storage Upgrade costs more than High Seas.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Yes. They stack. I have a castle at 60% increase. It is almost full. ><

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Castles are now in excess of 7,000 itmes lol I cracked up when I got the message that I was out of Space.....

S

Septr

Only reason I thought it was... I used to look for houses all the time to help ppl with no house (or in need of larger) and I could have sworn the max on the tool said 18x18 was something like 2926 and now its like 2437 or some such number. Maybe I am just going crazy lol.