• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Chivalry] Max SSI Boss-killer

• Thread starter Bort of Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bort of Atlantic

With the somewhat recent changes to chivalry, I'm curious if a paladin using non-stop Divine Fury would be feasible as it gives HCI, SSI, and DI. Here's what I'm looking at:

120 swords (1.25s longsword with 55 or 60 SSI)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 bushido
90+30 chivalry from jewelry (15 SSI 15 HCI 20 DI from Divine Fury; the idea would be to keep it going the whole time and gear around it)
99 necro
51 parry +10 on ring/bracelet (there's room because armor can carry a good portion of DI instead of HCI, and so does divine fury)

The only stickler here is DCI; I -believe- it's -10 for Divine Fury at 120 chiv and max karma but may be wrong.

HCI: 15 DF 15 Ring 15 Bracelet
DCI: 15 Ring 15 Bracelet 5 sash 5 cloak/quiver 5 talisman 5 robe = 50-10=40 DCI
DI: 40 armor 20 DF 40 weapon and it's not needed on jewelry

Has anyone tried this, and does anyone know the DCI penalty at max karma and 120 chiv?

5% Luck

I don't remember the scaling off hand but quickly jumping on TC
I didnt bother varying karma for the test so Everything was done at 2 Karma

@120 EoO: 82% Damage Bonus (up from 64)
@ 120 and 2 Karma for DF: 12 HCI 16 DI 10 SSI and -10 DCI

@100 Chiv EoO: 50% Damage Bonus
DF:12:15:10:-20

@80 Chiv EoO: 46% Damage bonus
DF:11:14:10:-20

@65 Chiv EoO: 32% Damage Bonus
DF:10:12:5:-20
Divine Fury:
Max: 15 HCI, DI 20 SSI 15%
This is subject to the 100 DI cap from items

Consecrate:
Max Bonus Damage: 15% @ 120
This is not subject to the 100 DI cap from items.

Enemy of One:
Max Bonus Damage: 64% PvM
Max Bonus Damage: 16% PvP
This is not subject to the 100 DI cap from items.

Found these intersting

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With the somewhat recent changes to chivalry, I'm curious if a paladin using non-stop Divine Fury would be feasible as it gives HCI, SSI, and DI. Here's what I'm looking at:

120 swords (1.25s longsword with 55 or 60 SSI)
120 tactics
120 anat
120 bushido
90+30 chivalry from jewelry (15 SSI 15 HCI 20 DI from Divine Fury; the idea would be to keep it going the whole time and gear around it)
99 necro
51 parry +10 on ring/bracelet (there's room because armor can carry a good portion of DI instead of HCI, and so does divine fury)

The only stickler here is DCI; I -believe- it's -10 for Divine Fury at 120 chiv and max karma but may be wrong.

HCI: 15 DF 15 Ring 15 Bracelet
DCI: 15 Ring 15 Bracelet 5 sash 5 cloak/quiver 5 talisman 5 robe = 50-10=40 DCI
DI: 40 armor 20 DF 40 weapon and it's not needed on jewelry

Has anyone tried this, and does anyone know the DCI penalty at max karma and 120 chiv?
You can achieve this without using divine fury. I have a whole thread on it with how to build the suit and template. It's pretty much exactly as you list it except I only go to 90ish chiv and you must hit 60 parry to maintain the mana discount on special moves.

K

Kim Li of LS

Divine Fury continuously has only one problem for me, mana consumption. I spam AI a lot and sometimes bottom out on mana just as divine fury wears off. This happens often because of the short duration on fury. That kina thing...

B

Bort of Atlantic

Divine Fury continuously has only one problem for me, mana consumption. I spam AI a lot and sometimes bottom out on mana just as divine fury wears off. This happens often because of the short duration on fury. That kina thing...
Even w/o max karma and chiv, I've noticed it lasts longer than it did before. Does anyone know the max duration?

K

Kim Li of LS

divine fury 23 or 24 seconds
consecrate is ~12 seconds
EoO 234 seconds

all of the above is with 20000+ karma and 120 chiv