• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Max Imbuable Resist

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can only imbue armor resists to what the base for the item would be, without exceptional bonuses, +15.

If I remember correctly, a Bascinet is 7/2/2/2/2 resists normally.

So, you could imbue physical to 22, any of the others to 17.
Now that you can imbue items made out of a special material, does the max resist stay the same?

Say you create a bascinet with valorite for resists of 11/2/5/5/5. Could you then imbue physical up to 26? Or does the max stay at 22?

I would test this, but I don't have the expanion yet. (Read: I'm not just a lazy ******* looking for someone else to do the work for me.)

Thanks in advance =]

S

Sir Kenga

Imbuing will get you to "base resist without exceptional or color ingot bonus" + 15. So in case of bascinets you can have 22 phys resist (7 base + 15 imbuing). If you made bascinet from iron - you can enhance with color ingots and receive really high resists - but at expense of breaking item.