• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Max FS damage?

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
How much damage have you done (alone)? Is 1000 is possible?
ChainOmen.jpg

Above is the most I've ever taken a screenshot of. The character was a Necro/Scribe/Mage, using a Dragon Slayer Scrapper's and I wouldn't say more than around 50 SDI otherwise, so nowhere near max. Of course it depends on the resists of the target, and whether you can Corpse or Omen, the target pretty much has to be weakest to fire or energy for the biggest spell hit. I don't know/think you can Omen Hailstorm (cold) (as a combo Hail/Omen I mean, obviously you can Omen/Hail but that would be at the risk of the target taking other damage), maybe after the changes, because I think it's instant anyway, not delayed like Meteor/Chain/FS.

So I'd say yes over 1000 should be possible. Though I don't recall ever seeing it, even when trying out things like Ogre Scrapper's Arctic Ogre Lord, Corpse FS/Omen, but then I've never used a suit that had max SDI at the cost of more important properties.