• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Max amount of charges' baits linked to loyalty level ??

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I keep doing fishing orders, I have noticed that the max amount of charges I get as reward for bait, also goes up.

For example, it used to be 75 charges (and before like 65 or so..) but now I am starting to see 80 charges baits from orders.

Now, it could well be the orders but somehow, I have a feeling that it is somehow linked to the higher number of orders done and thus, loyalty.

One of the fisherman still trying to get a 120 PS, mentioned getting 100 charges baits.

Now, I wonder, among those who did get their 120 fishing PS as a drop is there anyone who remembers what level max bait charges they were getting ?

Just trying to figure out whether or not loyalty and so the number of orders completed, has or not a saying in the quality of reward given...

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Popps, the quantity of baits is strickly by the total points of your order. It will match the points of your order every single time. Only two exceptions, if your order is for over 100 points the max charges on a bait is only 100. So if you turn in an order worth 130 points, your bait will only be for 100 (max). The other exception is if you have a .5 on your order such as order points is worth 72.5- your bait will come up as 72 as you don't get a half use for a bait.

Again, if using the pointing system of
crabs/lobs = .5 points
shallow fish = .5 points
Deep = 1.0 points
Dungeon fish = 1.5 points.

Write down a couple of your orders Popps, and calculate out the numbers when you get a bait, using this system and you will see that it works EVERY time. Which is the reason most of us are using this method to see what our orders are worth. It is the only real tangible thing we CAN see with the questing system. Try it.

Your points will eventually start going up higher once you start turning in dungeon fish, what makes the difference is how many of the high point fishes you are rolling, which affects how much bait you are getting. It takes awhile before you start hitting 20's on your dungeon fish, and then they will still wax and wayne, cuz once you turn in an order for 20 tormented pike, the next time tormented pike come up they will be back down to 10. Same goes with the rest of the fishes, so the order points are constantly going up and down, you finally hit 20 on your dungeon chub, but by that time your tormented pike are down to 10, etc etc. Its random luck, once you have your reputation.