• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] MAX 2615 LUCK SUIT SET For Mages or Tamers - L@@K

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This is an amazing Max Luck Suit Set

This is a Complete Set, Including ALL pieces 190+ Luck, Bleue Jewel Set, Despicable Quiver, Dagger, Shield, everything possible, to make this a Ready to Go Suit Set!!!

With the New Publish , the LUCK will help with the Invasion Package!!!!!

Took me over 10 Hours to custom make this Suit Set to be Perfect!!!!!!!, by Perfect I mean:

100% LRC
TOP RESIST: 82 / 78 / 70 / 77 / 78
Fast Cast 3 - Fast Cast Recovery 6

All you need is Conjurer's Garb Robe and you are good to go!!!!!

The Buy Now for this Set is 250M or B.O.

Please ICQ me for additional Details 647752375

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
The MAX LUCK on UO so far is the example below:

4400 LUCK

If you replace the Conjurer's Garb with the now lost Exceptional Robe Crafted by Relvinian the total becomes:
Total: 4290 - 140 + 250 = 4400 Luck

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I know, I am just saying, You probably know that Takes over 10 hours and TONS of burning materials to achieve all 70's Resist, 100% LRCS and all other mod's!!!
Cost a LOT of time and gold, and on this case, we have the Despicable Quiver included and many other expensive items!!!! :)

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
SUIT is Sold!!!

I am making another one Today per request!!!!

I will also work on the MAX Spell Damage Suit Set next!!!!

The Best Setup was for a total of 124% SDI!!!!!!!

I am on it!!! :)

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
No I was not commenting on the price in any way.

Just wanted to know the total luck on the items for sale. A mystery

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
According to UO Guide the max luck is 2260. Have you got 400 more from a statue?

Just counting items that currently spawn in-game or are relatively easy to craft, the current maximum Luck that a single character can achieve is as follows:
  • Total: 2260 Luck

Christian Matiazzo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Ok, To clear Everybody's Confusion!!!!!
I make top of the Line Suits, I try to Max all Stats Possible!!!

Here is the Latest Guide about MAX LUCK from the Guide!!!

Maximum Luck

There is frequently much debate and mathematical figuring going on within the community about what the maximum attainable Luck is for a single character. This debate is usually reignited every time a new item is introduced into the game that has a high amount of Luck on it, and results in several different answers, depending on whether or not you include event items, Luck granted by the 10th Anniversary Sculpture, samuraiPerfection or crafting bonuses like Runic Re-Forging, Forged Metal Of Artifacts, etc.
Just counting items that currently spawn in-game or are relatively easy to craft, the current maximum Luck that a single character can achieve is as follows:
Head Slot: Reforged cap enhanced with spined leather or golden ingots - Luck 190
Neck Slot: Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune - Luck 300 (490)
Chest Slot: Armor of Fortune - 200 (690)
Legs Slot: Reforged leggings enhanced with spined leather or golden ingots - Luck 190 (880)
Arms Slot: Reforged sleeves enhanced with spined leather or golden ingots - Luck 190 (1070)
Hands Slot: Reforged gloves enhanced with spined leather or golden ingots - Luck 190 (1260)
Right Hand Slot: Reforged weapon enhanced with golden ingots - Luck 190 (1450)
Left Hand Slot: Reforged shield enhanced with golden ingots - Luck 190 (1640)
Ring Slot: Etoile Bleue - Luck 150 (1790)
Bracelet Slot: Novo Bleue - Luck 150 (1940)
Etoile Bleue / Novo Bleue set bonus - Luck 100 (2040)
Robe Slot: Conjurer's Garb - Luck 140 (2180)
Footwear Slot: Soles of Providence - Luck 80 (2260)
Total: 2260 Luck

If you then add in the Luck bonus from the 10th Anniversary Sculpture, which is a base 200 Luck plus 50 Luck for each year of account age, thus resulting in a maximum attainable amount of 950 Luck (on a 15-year-old account), the total becomes:
Total: 2260 + 950 = 3210 Luck

If you then add in the maximum Luck bonus obtainable from the Sphynx, the total becomes:
Total: 3210 + 80 = 3290 Luck

Finally, if you possess the Bushido skill, Honor your intended target, and then achieve Perfection, you will be granted a 1000 Luck bonus. Adding this to what we already have, the total becomes:
Total: 3290 + 1000 = 4290 Luck

If you replace the Conjurer's Garb with the now lost Exceptional Robe Crafted by Relvinian the total becomes:
Total: 4290 - 140 + 250 = 4400 Luck

http://www.uoguide.com/Luck

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The confusion isn't about what UO Guide says on Luck.... The Confusion is how the suit you crafted exceeds 2260 luck... You have your suit LISTED at 2615 Luck in the title but if I had to guess your getting to 2615 by using the luck statue. I personally wouldn't include the temporary luck statue bonus in your selling description (If that's what you did) because

1) It's temporary...
2) It's different for everyone....
3) If there's a "Standard" in this stuff then including that temporary boost as a PART of the suit isn't it..

Anyway.... IMO if your going to make / Sell more suits like that then I'd included the specifics of each piece of the suit. Things like MANA Regen etc..