• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Matalic Blue conj Garb with matching hom

Ashton Kutcher

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on Matalic Blue conj garb with matching hom..items are on atl icq with offers

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Metallic cloth dye tubs are in the works for the next pub so just a heads up. they can always scratch them before pub hits. Just an FYI

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their was a small market for it, their wasn't alot of these available and the ones that were people snatched up fairly quickly. PiYo had a good amount of differnt ones that were sold for a lot. That stinks their making it common now...

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard those tubs were changing hands recently and frequently for 300 to 500 million a pop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard those tubs were changing hands recently and frequently for 300 to 500 million a pop.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
I heard the metallic tubs that dyed cloth were fixed. Their another one that dyes metal normal colors i think

Dan123The123Man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any news on the ethereal clothing out there, or are those deemed illegal? Or should we expect to see an "Ethereal dye tub" anytime soon?

Sorry for spam, free BUMP!

O

Ozzmandias

I was at the erm, Atl fest I think, and saw Mesanna turn an ethy cloak normal grey hue in front of everyone... So I guess that says they are still deemed illegal.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On last fest, someone was selling "metallic dyed" torches on his vendor. Since its not possible to dye a torch, anyone know how did that happen?