• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Mat Prices

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just aqquired a large stash of imbueing resources from an idoc and what wondering what was a good price to sell them at luna? Thanks.

O

Old Man of UO

Good price? Do you mean a fair price? I'd say 20K-50K per item, but I've seen some really crazy prices.

It really depends on which imbuing resource and which shard and how many you have. Some are harder to get and all the essences are found on the new treasure chests. The best bet is to look at the resource vendors on your shard and price accordingly - higher prices mean they will stay on your vendor longer and you pay more vendor fees. I like to price mine lower for faster turnover.