• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mastery Book -> where the heck do you get them from?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i got a book level 1 spellweaving mastery from the turtle spawn.
gave the book to my mage who has spellweaving then i realized that i need the mastery book so i can pull up the spells.

where do you get the books?

i know when i did the bard mastery quest i was given the book when i completed the quest.
but i completed the taming mastery quest and didnt get any book and i have looked around and cant see anywhere to buy the books.

so anyone know where to get them?

feel kinda silly asking as im sure its easy and obvious but it cant be that silly and obvious if i and no one in guild teams speak can figure this out.
anyone?

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe they can be obtained by doing the bard mastery quest again or completing the Hawkwind quest (this was initially borked but has supposedly been fixed).

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Hawkwind is still broken. I tried to do another quest from him, had to kill semidar and did not get a book upon completion.

Me and my guildie just spammed the peacemaking mastery quest, calm 5 mongbats, rinse and repeat...at least until it's fixed :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya i saw the other thread on it after i made my post.

silliness.