• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mastery Book Bug

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems that when the old bard mastery books were converted to the new books, those that weren't in a character's pack at the time still only have six spells instead of the forty-five that they should have?

I had two books on my bard... One in her bag, and the other was locked down. The one in her bag has forty-five spells, the locked down one only has the the original six bard masteries.

A guildmate also bought a book off a vendor that only had six spells.

@Kyronix - Any way to get these fixed?

Last edited:

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has anyone got an answer for this yet
i never found a fix just had to do the peacemaking quest to get full ones... the quest is easy and repeatable to get as many books as you need.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has anyone got an answer for this yet
I meant to update this, but have been busy with work... It seems that if you have the six spell book in your pack during a maintenance cycle, it updates to forty-five spells.