• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Master crafting talismans

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Can the master crafting talismans that you get from small BODs (400 points for Blacksmithing, for example) ever get above 15%? I've done about 30 of these, and every single one is between 11% and 15% on both the normal and exceptional side. It looks like that's the possible range, but perhaps someone else has gotten a better one recently.

I've seen some old posts on this subject but nothing relatively recent. I know in the past (years ago) people seem to have gotten better ones; I'm curious if anyone has more recent anecdotes on these where they got one higher than 15%.

Destiny<3

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes I have, I notice that on the 10 and 25 charge talismans, the numbers are really really low.

I just save my points for the 50 charge talismans and they are generally in the 20% and up range.

I know this isn't craft related, but Lady Melisande drops a ton of crafting talismans that are really good (talking like 30 bonus/30 exceptional but usually on two different talismans).

Also you can get talismans doing the quests inside Heartwood.