• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Master account already linked to an EA account.

Ersahi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Master account is already linked with an EA account. Please login with your EA account
I have no idea what this means, as far as I know I don't have an EA account, and I don't know how to fix it. All I do know is that this is very annoying.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your EA account user name is the email address that your account is linked to.
When the new account system went live we all found we had a mysterious new 'user name' and had to do 'lost password' to gain access to it.
When you have the password for your EA account log in to your 'mythic account'.
This was created by EA by adding _uo to your game account user name.

Hypothetical example: Fred has a game account called 'flintstone' which has listed on it the email address '[email protected]'
His EA user name is therefore '[email protected]' and his mythic account user name is 'flintstone_uo'. He uses his regular game password to log in to that account. (however this is now a seperate entity and can have its own password, different to your game password)

Last edited:

Ersahi

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
That's exactly the information I needed. It would be extremely helpful if similar information was presented on the login page when the error occurs.

Thanks again.