• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Massively's:You'll want to own Shroud of the Avatar's Druid town home

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I received this on one of my Twitter accounts from Massively.joystic.com about 30 mins ago. Pretty cool in my book.

You'll want to own Shroud of the Avatar's Druid town home

by Jef Reahard http://massively.joystiq.com/editor/jef-reahard/rss.xml on Oct 11th 2013 1:00PM
Fantasy, Game Mechanics, MMO Industry, New Titles, News Items, Sandbox, Housing, Shroud of the Avatar
This week's Shroud of the Avatar update is a biggun! It features a new combat sigil, which shows off the eight combat schools that a Warrior may choose to follow. There's also a story sneak peek from co-authors Richard Garriott and Tracy Hickman as well as player housing basements.

This last bit is a pretty big deal judging by the number of screenshots and verbiage Portalarium devoted to it. And while we're talking about housing, there are also some nifty shots of the game's Druid tree house as well as related discussion from devs Isaac Oster and Michael Hutchison.