• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Massive thanks to Romp and Kwai :)

Istaria

Visitor
Been posting loads of silly questions lately, and Romp (he's Acid Rain on here) and Kwai Chang Kain were just so kind tonight, and so generous with their time.

So many questions answered, and Romp donated me a caddellite infused spellbook so I can try the new event. Kwai was also busy getting me runes to some really helpful places.

Both AWESOME people.

You guys are the ones who make ATL and UO in general keep going. I worry sometimes that if a newbie was to log in and see the PvP twits in the general channel, they'd be scared off. Help is the place to be, and it's manned by the best of the best.

Sorry if this is OTT, but it's the best night's gaming I've had in ages :)

Aes.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow....
When 1st read I didn't respond 'cause didn't know what to say. I'm truly humbled.
Not sure if its appropriate for me to bump this thread back to the top but I have to
thank you for your kind & generous words. There are many others in Help Chat
that deserve the same thanks, I just got lucky :embarrassed:.

I'll simply close w/ a BIG thanks & my standard :

I didn't do it, it wasn't me, & u can't prove anything. W/o screen shots it never happened! :D

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Wow....
When 1st read I'd didn't respond 'cause didn't know what to say. I'm truly humbled.
Not sure if its appropriate for me to bump this thread back to the top but I have to
thank you for your kind & generous words. There are many others in Help Chat
that deserve the same thanks, I just got lucky :embarrassed:.

I'll simply close w/ a BIG thanks & my standard :

I didn't do it, it wasn't me, & u can't prove anything. W/o screen shots it never happened! :D
When you are awesome, you are awesome, good man!

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Acid borrowed 20 bucks from me in high school and never paid me back!!

Srs tip doe, gen chat sucks balls. I want more new people in help, but all the cesspool to stay in gen.

Phantasmagorian

Seasoned Veteran
Been posting loads of silly questions lately, and Romp (he's Acid Rain on here) and Kwai Chang Kain were just so kind tonight, and so generous with their time.

So many questions answered, and Romp donated me a caddellite infused spellbook so I can try the new event. Kwai was also busy getting me runes to some really helpful places.

Both AWESOME people.

You guys are the ones who make ATL and UO in general keep going. I worry sometimes that if a newbie was to log in and see the PvP twits in the general channel, they'd be scared off. Help is the place to be, and it's manned by the best of the best.

Sorry if this is OTT, but it's the best night's gaming I've had in ages :)

Aes.
Totally second this! :danceb: