• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Mason Runic Mallets-does anyone use them?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When SA first came out, I collected a few Runic Mallet rewards from the Imbuing Quest Givers, two Copper and a Bronze. I played around with them making a few pcs of armor and shileds and swords, but did not really notice any difference in mod intensity between the copper and bronze.

Has anyone used a higher colr, and if so, what were the results?

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From my experience with the runic mallets, they seem to be consistent with their runic hammer counterparts. This would be why you did not observe any difference between copper and bronze qualities. Unfortunately, the number of charges (being 10 for all mallets, regardless of type) is a significant deterant for me to use them more frequently.

I just checked TC and they are not available with the rest of the runics, to play around with. :(

Stayin Alive,

BG

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty, BG.

I have over 30K MR ingreds and about 15K EE ones so I was wondering if it was worthwhile to do the reward roulette with Imbuing Quest Givers. I think I'll try it...