• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mask of Khal Ankur & Sterling Silver Ring

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Mask No - Edited. (I only have the gargish version)

the Pendant (gargoyle version), yes. .... the mask is fking garbage because there are so many other options far better than it in existance already... so much better infact, you're essentially penalized for using this mask instead of other artifacts in the head-slot.

Ring, no -no jewelry, clothing or talismans with durability can be PoF'd even if they're clean... Because UO Devs are inconsistent A F.

Because, inconsistent A F - I wouldn't expect this to change.
The devs will go out of their way to say "It's working intended" just as they did with jewelry.

Last edited:

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to powder the mask and was told I could not. I will try again maybe I missed something

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I tried to powder the mask and was told I could not. I will try again maybe I missed something
Yes. apparently the mask is not, but the pendant is.

Of course the pendant is the only 'good' one, due to there being too many competing items for the head-slot (especially for humans/elves) for the Mask of Khal-Ankur to be a viable option.
- brought up numerous times leading up to the publish going live, well in advance for the 'nerfs' to be reverted, opportunity missed... yet again.

Let's see what they do the screw up publish 103... aside from allowing parry to remain overpowered A F in pvp.

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great (sarcasm)! A mask we may or may not ever see again that will wear out, a ring that I cannot figure out how to use in any of my templates, 12000000:1 chance to get one of the spellbooks I want (and no one will trade me any books I want), useless titles.... and one actual reward that I will use & can be guaranteed to get (the first aid belt). I love the belt & have 3, but everything else is crap about this event. Did I mention 1000000000000000000:1 chance to get a relic from puzzle boxes?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wh
Great (sarcasm)! A mask we may or may not ever see again that will wear out, a ring that I cannot figure out how to use in any of my templates, 12000000:1 chance to get one of the spellbooks I want (and no one will trade me any books I want), useless titles.... and one actual reward that I will use & can be guaranteed to get (the first aid belt). I love the belt & have 3, but everything else is crap about this event. Did I mention 1000000000000000000:1 chance to get a relic from puzzle boxes?
What books you need