• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mask of Khal Ankur-Caddalite Infused?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone explain to me why the new mask is Caddalite Infused? I could understand if it actually gave you the gump so you didnt have you use Caddalite weapons, but that is not the case. From what I see it is a useless property on the helm. Or is this a bug? Is it suppose to give you the Caddalite gump?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I asked in the Bugs Forum. The mask was meant to not replace a weapon and make you do damage.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is infused but you can not wear this only and do damage. You still need an infused item in your weapon hand.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The property is for flavor. Since Khal Ankur is caddellite infused, so is his feathered mask.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure the caddelite infused on the mask is so that the "Meteor Swarm Charge" can deal damage to things in khaldun, even if you don't have a weapon/spellbook etc etc.

I'm not about to waste points choosing it to test it though. I don't see how the mask could be useful with all the other more powerful competition for the helmet slot that it's up against.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure the caddelite infused on the mask is so that the "Meteor Swarm Charge" can deal damage to things in khaldun, even if you don't have a weapon/spellbook etc etc.

I'm not about to waste points choosing it to test it though. I don't see how the mask could be useful with all the other more powerful competition for the helmet slot that it's up against.
That's probably correct but who is going to run down there and do 5 points of damage on a mob and then run back out to wait for the next charge.