• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mask of Khal Ankur - Alterable?

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
so there IS a gargoyle version of this, but I was curious if the human version is alterable, and if so by whom?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The gargish version I believe was a neclace

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Garg version is a necklace, never tried altering the mask though. Mask is repaired with Tailoring iirc so try a tailor alter deed.

upload_2019-5-26_17-56-15.png

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
was ugly. The #1 reason why I did not go for it as I refuse to wear something as ugly as that mask is. I really wish there was a way to alter the appearance of such items.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
was ugly. The #1 reason why I did not go for it as I refuse to wear something as ugly as that mask is. I really wish there was a way to alter the appearance of such items.
Like the luck Mempo... fugliest thing in game and I hate it... but you have to have it for a good luck suit.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Think ur confusing "good luck suit" with "max luck suit'". No "good suit" is gunna have that damn thing in it