• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marry xmas to me!

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still on a adrenaline rush but this is my x-mas gift to myself, ending up placing it after someone dropped a house next to mine.
fought placing it for a good 10 mins was shocked when it asked to accept. :grin:

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is awesome! I keep hoping something like that will happen for me. Congratulations and make sure to post your design when you're done,

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A very nice present for you! Very cool! I can only imagine your thrill as you placed it. I have carried with me a fantasy of placing my own castle for about 5 years now; I have each and every step of placing down to shrieking giddiness feelings at the end all bottled up in my fantasy vision of this, I'm just waiting to pop that bottle one day. Congrats!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Awesome news! That is a merry Christmas for you indeed. Congrats!

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats, syndael... What shard?
Lake Superior

thank you everyone for the congrants
I am still on the wonderful task of deco, I did not think it was going to take up soooo much of my time lol at the end I am sure ill be happy with it.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Castles and Keeps can be a challenge to decorate that is for sure. Some do it brilliantly some make it look like something exploded all over the castle.... but good luck!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Congratulations! Successfully placing a castle has to be the ultimate thrill of anyone's UO life! :thumbsup:

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations! Successfully placing a castle has to be the ultimate thrill of anyone's UO life! :thumbsup:
Um, for me that coolest thing for me in UO was getting a royal guard sash from an EM. Never ever did I experience anything like that in an online game. Don't get my wrong castles are impressive, very impressive. I would rather have a 18 x 18. A custom what 35 x 35? (Castle) would be way too much for me.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kinda like you Gameboy. I think the layout of the castle would drive me nuts from a decorating stand point, but still...it's something that might be nice to have....not to mention all those lockdowns *drools*