• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marked runes blocked?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've been marking runes for different fel locations and a lot of the runes are blocked.....and I go to check and there is nothing blocking the location.....

Is this something new? Is it meant to be like this now or is this a bug?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have marked several in Fel today (not Siege, but Europa), and they all work. Post a screenshot of you standing next to a spot you are talking about so we can see.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you marking them in VvV towns and then trying to recall into them when they are active?

Eon Blue Apocalypse

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'm not getting the VVV message. I've marked over 60 runebooks worth of runes and have had no issues until I started marking fel runes. I'll post a screenshot when I log back in.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
i've had the same thing happen in fel & trammel towns and with runes to my houses. i chalked up the fel issue to VvV. not sure why i have it happen with the trammel & house runes because there is nothing blocking the location when i get there.