• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Maritime reading glasses - question about lobster & crab

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheesh - after 4 years of being away (and not being "up" on everything when I WAS around more), it's taking me forever to learn stuff. Today, I got to wondering about the glasses they used to have and if they still were around. I found out that they were, they're worth and fortune and take forever to get. And now they have "Maritime reading glasses".

Couple of questions: will I EVER get a quest for regular lobsters and crabs? Thus far, I haven't and I've got quite a stash of them in my ship. If I can donate them for the maritime glasses, that would be pretty cool.

Secondly, they SEEM like good glasses for the fisherwoman with 20% magic reflect (come in handy on those water elementals). Thoughts?

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there no quests or uses for the regular crabs and lobsters,so you donate all you get tot he library for the glasses.I just toss mine in the trash.