• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Mare cloth

S

Selan

Is this worth much? It's from the old mage tower, the evil mages. Certain robes could be cut up for it.

I have some old pieces that are double blesses, and some that aren't blessed. I also have some that is just cloth. I believe that the two pieces double blessed are a sash and a skirt.

Any idea's on how much it'd be worth?

I can post screens if need be.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah screen would be cool and what shard if your selling that is?

S

Simon Francis

Is this worth much? It's from the old mage tower, the evil mages. Certain robes could be cut up for it.

I have some old pieces that are double blesses, and some that aren't blessed. I also have some that is just cloth. I believe that the two pieces double blessed are a sash and a skirt.

Any idea's on how much it'd be worth?

I can post screens if need be.
The double blessed mare pieces likely will fetch between 5-10m each. Their value even higher if it was double blessed "made by" or [exceptional]

Anything that isn't double blessed is worth considerably less, due the a bug where mass amounts of it could be replicated a while ago with the introduction of a certain quest item.

Nowadays, I would estimate that the actual cloth depending on shard 10k-25k/yd.