• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed March Fishing Challenge Winner… Lord Shadow Walker!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Shadow Walker has done it again and taken the trophy for March! Shadow Walker’s Kingfish, caught on the 5th and weighing in at 171 stones won over the stiff competition by SWEAVER GAL. Congratulations to our winner! Lord Shadow Walker’s plaque will be displayed in the reward hall!

As the winner, Lord Shadow Walker gets to choose the fish for April! For the month of April, I’m adding a new rule to try to increase competition: no legendary or dungeon fish, please. These are extremely difficult to catch, and I want to try to increase competition. Here is a link to available rare fish choices. Please choose your reward fish by the 5th of April and either email me ([email protected]), contact me in game, or post your response to a generally read forum.

Thanks to the two of you that turned in fish. SWEAVER GAL, you get an honorable mention for your 139 stone Kingfish caught on the 10th.

Continue reading...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, that was a hard one. And if possible I would like to have my Kingfish back to mount, that was the largest one of those I have ever caught, I would like to mount it for my wall.

Let's do a bit "easier to catch" one - Autumn Dragonfish from Ilshenar, OK?

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Autumn Dragonfish it is! I'll post to town crier and uo.com/events. I'll update the monthly lineup post, but the change won't be reflected here.