• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item March event drop

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL 3/29/22 Page of Lore The Knight's Code hue 0
GL 3-29-22.PNG
This was a clicky drop after we all went through the gate to where the final boss would normally be... so quite a few out there. looks like it can be d-clicked and added to a book of lore

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Need information Formosa Drop
also, I couldn't create an image due to a technical problem with some items. I can post a tentative image, I didn't do it because it's very troublesome to modify the updated image later.
I will consult after @WordSmith returns ...

These images need revision
Catskills - The Heraldic Diamond Of Old Magincia
Europa - The Forgotten Gem Of Felucca, Blessed By The Death Of A Thousand Soldiers
Great Lakes - Statue Of Sir Percy, First Lord Of Serpen's Hold
Pacific - A Wanted Poster For The Pirate Captain Known As Cutthroat Connie

Thank you for your help:)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
@blend

Catskills - The Heraldic Diamond of Old Magincia

Europa - The Forgotten Gem of Felucca, Blessed by the Death of a Thousand Soldiers

this this what u looking for?
Thank you for providing the image
Yes, i need a png image to update to WIKI
WIKI specification is complicated for me, so I don't even know, i can use this images or not.

Normally I can create an image if know the item ID, but I couldn't handle it, probably because it's a relatively new graphic.

@Alexander of ATL.
@WordSmith

I ask other moderators for help!:)

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for providing the image
Yes, i need a png image to update to WIKI
WIKI specification is complicated for me, so I don't even know, i can use this images or not.

Normally I can create an image if know the item ID, but I couldn't handle it, probably because it's a relatively new graphic.

@Alexander of ATL.
@WordSmith

I ask other moderators for help!:)
I will see what I can do this weekend to help out :)