• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed March EM Event Schedule

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello friends,

We had a very busy February! In addition to the last event in the alchemy arc before the finale, we visited a new whiskey distillery to battle some spirits, and we had the honor of hosting EM Ulric for a particularly deadly fight with some mongbats in Moonglow. Many partook in the grand re-opening ceremony of the Sonoma Reward Hall with a quick scavenger hunt, and the fishing challenge concluded with SWEAVER GAL winning for February! Also, a special shout out to Clym for showing up to the town hall, last Tuesday. I may change these to bi-monthly or quarterly if you guys don’t find them valuable. I like to gain feedback from you at town halls, but I can always do this after events, as well.

For March, the fishing challenge fish chosen by SWEAVER is the Kingfish. These can be found in deep water in Trammel and Felucca.

Here is your event schedule for March:

• Sunday, 3/12 7pm PST: Governors meeting in Blackthorn Castle
  • Tuesday, 3/14 7pm PST: Alchemical Energy Finale Part I
  • Wednesday, 3/15 7pm PST: Alchemical Energy Finale Part II
  • Wednesday, 3/29 6pm PST: Town Hall
  • Wednesday, 3/29 7pm PST: Paragon Dungeon Crawl
  • Friday, 3/31 Midnight PST: Fishing Challenge Deadline

Continue reading...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
  • Tuesday, 3/14 7pm PST: Alchemical Energy Finale Part I
this is tonight. 9pm CT

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
  • Wednesday, 3/29 6pm PST: Town Hall
  • Wednesday, 3/29 7pm PST: Paragon Dungeon Crawl
tonight

EM Chimaera

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Sorry about not updating the EM site feed. I know you guys may look to that or here for schedule changes rather than uo.com/events or the town crier. I'll make sure to post changes there, as well.