• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

March 9th Haven Fest

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here are my thoughts for the next Haven Fest. Below I have a table with the item contribution and mini event suggestions for each town. If you wish to host an event for the next Haven Fest feel free to use one of these ideas or an idea of your own that you would like to do. If you have your own ideas please just keep them short so that they can be done numerous times for the event.

If you would like to be marked as a representative of a town, you do not have to remain a representative of the same town, each month feel free to represent any town you would like to. The representatives are simply a way to show off the town and its people, or tell some history or lore about the town.

The items in blue I have already, only items in white are needed. If you have items left over from the event let me know or just reply so that we don't have an over abundance of certain items. If you message me personally, I will mark it down on the table.
Town/City
Item Contribution
Event Suggestions
Britain
Instruments

Skara Brae
Bows & Arrows
Archery Mini Tournament (get 5 arrows, try for a bullseye for a prize)
Trinsic
Shields

Yew
Wood

Vesper
Iron Armour

Minoc
Crafting Tools

Jhelom
Bladed Weapons
Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)
New Magincia
Jewelry

Moonglow
Ridable Mounts

Cove
Food
Watch what you eat. (3 pies, 2 are poisoned, try to choose the one that isn’t poisoned)
Buccaneers Den
Lockpicks
Trapped Chests (3 treasure chests, pick the lock of one, and hope its not trapped)
NuJel’m
Bashing (Mace)
Duel (only gm made armour and weps allowed. Only weapons can be used, no spells)
Serpents Hold
Leather Armour

Luna
Bandies

Umbra
Necromancy Books

Wind
Magery Books

Ter Mur
Gargish Armour

Delucia
Ingots

Papua
Potions

Tokuno Islands
Tokunese Armour

Guided tours of the towns

As a last note, I would like to ask if anyone would like to be an assistant to the Haven Fest of March. With the population of Atlantic being so high I could not spend much time talking to anyone, I went between many chats IC and OOC. If you would like to be an assistant 1. please be positive you can be on from at least 830pm- 10pm EST. 2. Watch for young players, as they log in and show them around to the different tables and introduce them to the representatives.

Let me know your thoughts! And again thank you to everyone that came to Februarys Haven Fest!

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I just wanted to bump this up since the end of the month is a week away. I have not gotten any other of the items, however some of the people and towns that came last time may have some items from the last Haven Fest, if you have items please post what you have or would like to contribute to the event.

Sennah T' Nae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
In order to spread people around to different towns, who would like to represent which towns? City of Trinsic has been to the event so Trinsic, and BLAK has represented Vesper.

Anyone who wishes to represent a town please reply which town you would like to represent, thank you and I look forward to seeing you there!!

**Also if you are holding items please reply that also so that items are balanced out.

Last edited: