• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Marble wall shutters

• Thread starter imported_shonsu
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_shonsu

Saw a Zento house with marble walls that had small shutters on it. Do not see it as a choice in my house customization tool? Can anyone help or explain?

G

No shutters in the custom house tiles as far as I know, but I have seen some totally cute player made shutters with clock frames, and Sarsmi made some blinds with "stacked" SE stealable wall hangings (each staggered 1 layer above the other).

The large marble "classic" house has some cool design features we wish we had in custom housing, but not shutters.

It would help if you could post a screenie (or tell us the shard so we can go spying).

-Skylark

B

Bordoms

I think they do. The off-white marble walls with the rounded windows do come in a shutter style. I can't recall if you get them unchecking the window option in the first set or not, but they are there - I've used them twice recently.

G

Well they have these.

I really don't count those though, since they are so tiny and hard to make out. I was thinking of open window with clearly defined shutters.

-Skylark

G

Grrr...I just tried to quickly make shutters with the clock frame, and I can't get it to work right, they do not fall on the tile correctly on each side of the opening, to look like they would close over the opening and meet evenly in the middle, but I KNOW I have seen screenies of houses with shutters that look like shutters, made out of items, so now this is going to bug me.

-Skylark

I

imported_shonsu

Yippee Yippee Skylark. Those are the ones I was admiring. How do I get this choice on my customization tool?

G

On the menu above the wall selection, toggle the window/no window icon.

Btw, does anyone else think the shutters on the walls on the left look like they are set at the wrong angle?

-Skylark