• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Marble table 2 piece

meanwan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Selling Marble 2 piece table (server birth)

facing north and south, item is on Great lakes

entertaining offers just pm me or post

Accepting money on atl or GL

Last edited:

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Are you sure these are a server birth item, not the ones that use to spawn .... where was it ???? Under Buccs, or someplace ?

Interested in knowing what ppl value them at as I have 4 full sets

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
entertaining offers just pm me or post
Interested in knowing what ppl value them at as I have 4 full sets
Historically both end pieces as a set have sold between 750m-1.5b, there's actually a rarer middle piece which sells for that price range alone. It's a T2A Birth Item, seems it was accidentally unlocked for a short while during the release of UO:R. I know @TanAge has been posting about one of these pieces, maybe he's interesting in buying. Good luck with the sale :)

Marble Table (disambiguation) - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
What Is the other table in the photo? The one that looks like marble but is tan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meanwan

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
looking to sell both pieces of one of em together hoping to get closer to 1.5 ish for the set.

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking to sell both pieces of one of em together hoping to get closer to 1.5 ish for the set.
Ok im out then i have pay around 300m for the One piece.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think with gold inflation, and how rarely you see these for sale, considering how much a 2 story statue sells for, 1.5 billion is a good deal, and I am tempted to buy it.