• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [Mar 4, 2017] GSF MARCH AUCTION (Gilfane Arena)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Siege sure is growing, here is list of chars at the auction. 2 may be pets and 3 was not allowed in but years sinse we was so many on same place and time.

You see: Baby Doll [IPKU]
You see: Beli Mawr [GIL]
You see: Boolean [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Bud [NOOB]
You see: Calavera [SPHS]
You see: CharGar [GIL]
You see: Cicilia the Tamer
You see: D B Cooper
You see: dyno [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Enrico the Watchman
You see: Ensam Hemma [GIL]
You see: Exactor Mortis
You see: Eye of Sauron
You see: Feels Bad Man
You see: Forsaken [-LB-] [VvV]
You see: Gattaca
You see: Hey Arnold [-LB-] [VvV]
You see: Hoffs [GIL]
You see: Holden Caulfield
You see: Igg A Pie [B^A]
You see: Jarvis [NOOB]
You see: Joline Maza [GIL]
You see: Kuzan [O^G]
You see: Kythan [GIL]
You see: Lady Ariana Riverwind Baronetess of New Magincia
You see: Lady Becca [GIL]
You see: Lady Susie [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Lefty Mishutka [NOOB]
You see: Leprechaun [GIL]
You see: Little Bugger
You see: Lord Creeger [GIL]
You see: Lord ll [TDO*]
You see: Lord Magichands [UWSP]
You see: Lord Reuggan [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Lord Starcon [TDO*]
You see: Lupacchiotto
You see: Mabe
You see: Mapario Naharis [GIL]
You see: Matrix the Fletcher
You see: Merkd [-LB-]
You see: Natalia Marais [GIL]
You see: Nivarus [NOOB]
You see: Razz [GIL]
You see: Sam [SEUS]
You see: Sara Dale [GIL]
You see: Sarah [L*H]
You see: Sargatanza [GIL] [VvV]
You see: Sir AJ
You see: Smeagol
You see: Sora Blackfoot [VvV]
You see: Sweyn Forkbeard
You see: Synbad [TDO*] [VvV]
You see: Tanager
You see: The Chopper [*USA]
You see: The Juggernaut [0_X]
You see: Toolbox
You see: Virem [-LB-] [VvV]

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
My left eye is still twitching. 50m for NM house?! And 20.5m for glacial hair dye? It was a great auction! Well attended, and the ending was in true bloody Siege style.

On a personal note, I would like to thank Gilfane for hosting the event, and thank the donors of the NOOB benefit lots.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
As the Young Travelers Inn was donated to NEW2 of GIL, I want to open the house op for NOOB as the house need some young travelers together with being a HUB

Last edited:

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the Young Travelers Inn was donated to NEW2 of GIL, I want to share the house with NOOB as the house need some young travelers and it still can work as HUB too
You're giving Tanager the NEW2 New Mag house?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
You're giving Tanager the NEW2 New Mag house?
No, I'm not but I will open it up for NOOB as there already are training stuff for young. I know I should give her it as it was donated to NEW2, not me but I want to keep it as a a part of the HUB system

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not believe it held as hostage, more like Leader of NEW2 decided to give it up because of the lack of newbies. When Tanager started up the newbie guild , NOOB was born! I recon....:p

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
What happened to, "NEW"? An inactive member holding tag hostage? :(
According to MyUO it has 69 members and a few have logged in recently.

When I came back to Siege, I was still in NEW...that tells you how long ago that character was created!

NEWs.jpg

The above 5 people still in NEW have logged in recently, so if you see them out and about maybe get them to stay and join NOOB :)

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I should give her it as it was donated to NEW2, not me but I want to keep it as a a part of the HUB system
One of your characters has it and it's a very nice location. It's all yours but keep it because you want it. Don't paint it up like its a needed part of the shards HUB system. It's not.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
One of your characters has it and it's a very nice location. It's all yours but keep it because you want it. Don't paint it up like its a needed part of the shards HUB system. It's not.
I do keep it because I love it, there was no deal, when I got it, that it should follow the NEW guilds. I love the place, and I want to use it as some kind of community place.

They have just never been dropped from New2. There hasn't been that guild for at least a year.
I took NEW2 down, so NEW2 have no members, when I had to few members and I could not afford the time it take to run NEW2

NEW, I handed over to Shalimar 10+ years ago, where I had to focus on an issue in my RL She did a great job for many years. We had not seen her for years now, not sure why, but she still pay the account holding old NEW house near East Brit Bank.

Tanager restarted the the guild with the name NOOB, and she do a great job.
I would like to help Tanager and I offered to let Red Rose like an Emissary, as she need some. This way, there could be some guild secure for NOOB in the house. I was thinking about maybe 10 boxes, where NOOB members could have a shared storage like NEW2 had in the past and they could have vendors. I could also try to help the NOOB guild when no other Emissaries are on but else I will try to stay in the background as it is Tanagers guild and her who set the rules.
I'm still waiting for a yes or no from Tanager. If it is a no, I will still allow NOOB members and other new Siege players to have a free vendor at the house. House already have some anyone and friend secure bags. I had not looked in them for a while but will.
I can place a public ship for gating, if I can find a place near the house.

Last edited: