• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

map question

G

is there a map that shows the daily server up items? Like the full fruit baskets you can grab, or the two rocks in tram/fel, or the cover barrel, or tall candle, or the broken chair in Ilsh. I can see from the FAQ the dungeons maps, but I cannot fine on stratics items above.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh the good ol' days when I would do a server up run to try n' grab the daily rares.

G

heheheh so true!!! many a 5.30am morning i got up early to no avail as 5-6 other campers had thought the same.. the fruit baskets etc were so sought after....i cant sell em for 5k now... so sad...

C

Coranthe

If you use UOAutomap there is a rares map file for it somewhere.

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a house in middle of hedge maze fel and it was fun because the water buckets would spawn right next to my house.

G

<blockquote><hr>

heheheh so true!!! many a 5.30am morning i got up early to no avail as 5-6 other campers had thought the same.. the fruit baskets etc were so sought after....i cant sell em for 5k now... so sad...

[/ QUOTE ]

yesterday I got both fruit baskets in Yew, but today miss them [over slept]