• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map Question

Kith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
What map utility are people using now days? Automap doesn't seem to like Windows 10. Open to suggestions. Thx!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What map utility are people using now days? Automap doesn't seem to like Windows 10. Open to suggestions. Thx!
Run compatibility mode on UOAutomap, Windows 10 and you should have no problems.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I run UOA on Windows 10 as administrator and it works like charm :), I found it to be a bit tricky though at first to have it work right since I came back and had to reinstall it but was more of a configuration issue with UOA. I just wish it would still update with the house plots on the map... really miss that feature :(

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem if have with UOAM is the black screen. I run Windows 10 so if anyone has a fix for that please help. I can see my character and can log in the server but black screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Look for Kojak's posts on the subject of Automap

He has files that you can download that will make Automap work.