• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] map problems

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok not really sure if this is a bug but when I place markers (for like ore) they are not appearing where I am standing at first i thought they were just marking at the corner of the resource square but some times they appear several away and even in mountains ! anyone else having problems with this?

M

Micaman

Are you talking about markers using UO Assist? I wish there was still support for that program. But unfortunately, there isn't. At least, that I know of.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
no I was talking about the map in the enhanced client ! I have UOAssist but have no problems with it !

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed the same thing and reported the issue. Sure would be nice to have a cursor and then target where you want the waypoint to appear, then have it show up on the map.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That would work for me ! I also made a report ! at least Its not just me!