• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Map of Eodan

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there one to download etc etc...love a good map!!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've not completed one yet. I have a simple .jpg made from the facet map if that will help. It's not annotated yet.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe they will release it soon....weve always had a nice map with every add-on...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The source file that I created this map from was found at:
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\facet05.dds

Reactions: THP

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Petra....big kiss:heart:Like i say...Love a good map to see were to go etc etc..which way to head...wonderfull....pretty sure it will be liked by many...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The third part of the expansion on Test Center has included the map in EC with north/south co-ordinates making it possible for me to expand my maps section with location and grid maps for Eodon. This involved standing hidden near Eodon moongate carefully dropping markers all over my map that I could rule lines through when copy/pasted to my graphics program. http://ode-guild.com/uostuff/maps.html

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Aye. Petra is aware of it...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On 12th September I posted on my facebook page:
In the near future some of my pages will be copied to the new uo wiki by the wiki editors. This is with my full consent and agreement.
I believe facet maps are one of the things copied.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
strange the devs have not released a downloadable map...