• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Manor design

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got the plot south of Trinsic (Europa) and spent most of the weekend finishing the design and deco.

Deco is not fully done yet, but I plan to keep it quite oldschool and tidy overall. Almost all the stuff I have (not that much) is stored in the shelves downstairs.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the Sash display, wish i would have thought of that, works really well;)

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not mistaken that house to the west is the old old old bank house I got shown like 8 years ago. You could stand inside and say bank and open your bank box

Brings back old memories

Thunderz

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not mistaken that house to the west is the old old old bank house I got shown like 8 years ago. You could stand inside and say bank and open your bank box

Brings back old memories

Thunderz
You mean like this:

I couldn't resist checking this out to see if it was possible.... It is!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's awesome to see its still there it's been there well over 10 years. Would be nice to the the area back as a player run town again, it defiantly deserves a town banner.

From what I remember it was a seer or gm or dev that made it possible as it was the town bank, could or even been lord British back then who did it

Thunderz

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought the house with the intention of making the area a player-run town, but only managed to contact one of the neighbours so far. Actually, the awesome public bathhouse that was directly to the west collapsed last month :(

But if anyone living close by reads this, just drop me a PM or post :)

Last edited: