• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mannequins

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Can a mannequin be made to sit on a piece of furniture, or are they all just standing mannequins?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like vendors... it always seams to me any player owned NPC designed to appear sitting... always appears UNDER the chair.

You could easily make them look like a guard... or a little décor around them to suggest a tailor works in that area. :)

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can a mannequin be made to sit on a piece of furniture, or are they all just standing mannequins?
Yes, I have one sitting on a throne. Although sometimes it "falls through" the throne and I have to double click the mannequin so it appears on top.

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the responses! I tried to place the mannequin on the couch, but he just stood on top of it. Am I doing something wrong?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like to use vendors. You can name them. I use mannequins for armor sets.

upload_2019-2-27_19-40-33.png
upload_2019-2-27_19-41-57.png
upload_2019-2-27_19-42-57.png

What couch are you using?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could always use a small table, crafted, set it in the room... use stone crafted stairs and a floor tile to stand on the table, drop the NPC, remove the stone parts... so the NPC is tap-dancing on the table. ;)