• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Mannequin Deeds

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am prepared to make you a huge offer, however, you will have to show that you are willing to accept this by dropping the following item in mine Mailbox for the Luna House. I believe you have polished it enough and I like its returned to have matching idols.

Ancient idol.jpg Ancient idol1.jpg

If I find such an idol in mine mailbox I will sell you two at 100k each of the following, but only if the idol is returned.

Ancient idol3.jpg

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mannequins used to be worth a mil each, so what you're doing is secretly offering to buy back you kitty kat for 1.8 mil ?
well, it was my kitty for good 10 seconds before Hey Arnold took me out, but I look at this way, could say he is charging storage rental? But he not getting a dime from me for this is a trade, my statue first then we deal my tokens for his gold$. No statue in the mailbox no tokens sold I keep them he keeps the statue, I'll just hold the tokens for another day.