• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mysticism] Mana Question

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I know that LMC is capped at 40%, and the max for casting is FC 2/FR 6, but I'm not clear on MR and MI. I have 11 MR and 25 MI on a suit I want to use for training Mysticism from 100 to 120. My Int is at 160, and I know that the more MR you have, the better it is, but is the 11 MR and 25 MI good, or should it be a lot higher?

Thanks, Katrena

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, 11 MR and 25 MI is great! There's no hard cap on MR. See this:

As of Publish 46, the Mana Regeneration item property became subject to diminishing returns. The hard cap on MR was removed.
As the total MR from items increases, each successive point of MR will give less overall mana regeneration. Adding more MR will always give more mana regeneration but as you put more MR items on, you get less of a bonus from each additional MR item.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
11 MR is 'ok' imho especially depending on your meditation level.
imho it's more important to have MR than MI.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
11 MR is 'ok' imho especially depending on your meditation level.
imho it's more important to have MR than MI.
like he said, its "ok" but the more the merrier, its really easy to pump up mana regen for training suits.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I was going to use the roll eyes smiley, but it wouldn't emphasize my point enough. -_-

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mana doesnt influence manaregen, although int does.

and ultimate cap for manaregen property is 30, although it suffers from increasing level of dinishing effect from very early on.