• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Mana Issues ABC Archer Part II

S

Storx

I have been putting alot of thought into what i was told on my first thread so i figured it be nice to show off the armor i run at the moment and get everyones idea of upgrades.. I already know its not the best out there.. but i figured what the heck i am still new and learning on gear.. so lets see what everyone else can think of for upgrades..I found a peace that was limiting my mana.. didnt relize it when i bought it (Jackels Collar) and placed it on.. thinking it was such a killer peace.. but it hurts my mana more then anything and might replace it if i can find something similar or almost as good if not better..

C

Connor_Graham

First- PvM archers should always have a mana leech bow.

Second- Get rid of the Ancient Samurai Do and replace it with a Rune Beetle Carapace. That's 15 LMC, MR 3, and MI 10. That should give you a good start. Then start looking for sleeves, legs, and gorget with MR at the very least, with the best setup having MR, SI, and MI. Other than that, maybe shop around for a brace that has +Stats on it along with DI, and possibly HCI.

S

Storx

i had a peace of leather sleeves that had SI and because my dex is maxed atr 150.. it didnt add anymore to my stats list.. it stayed the same.. only gained from it when i dropped dex down a few to utilize some of the stats on the gear.

C

Connor_Graham

i had a peace of leather sleeves that had SI and because my dex is maxed atr 150.. it didnt add anymore to my stats list..
It won't add to stats, but it will add to your stamina. My archer is at 150 Dex/173 stamina because of all the SI pieces I have.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to say this definitely needed to be drug out into 2 separate threads.

No way all this information could have been kept to one.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed that none of your pieces have mana regen or lower mana cost. Not sure what skills you have, but if you have meditaion, then the jackels collar is hurting your passive mana regen that you would be getting from that skill. Other than that, the only way it looks like your getting mana is via a mana leech bow and even that has been reduced through past posts.

I saw your post that lists your skills, and meditation wasn't one of them and since your and elf you don't receive the JOAT for focus and med, so wearing the jackels collar really isn't hurting you as far as mana regen.

C

Connor_Graham

I'd just like to say this definitely needed to be drug out into 2 separate threads.

No way all this information could have been kept to one.
*gets a mop to clean up the dripping sarcasm* :D

P

Playhardgopro

Lynk, you post some of the best replies on this board - don't let yourself down by being such a ****.

The original poster has good intentions. The purpose of starting a new thread, clearly marked to be a continuation of a previous thread, is to encourage people who have already given advice to check in again and revise it. Which is quite reasonable.

C

Connor_Graham

Lynk, you post some of the best replies on this board - don't let yourself down by being such a ****.

The original poster has good intentions. The purpose of starting a new thread, clearly marked to be a continuation of a previous thread, is to encourage people who have already given advice to check in again and revise it. Which is quite reasonable.
Q:
And how often have you seen the regulars here not revisit a thread after they've posted?

A:
Never

All of us here check any new posts to threads that we've posted advice in. New posts affect Lynk more than anyone else, but then there's that *cough* "condition", so we usually just laugh and move on. ;)

S

Slips

So lets me get this straight...
Your suit has no MR or LMC, you don't have med and you don't use a mana leech bow.

And you can't figure out why you are having mana issus on your archer?

That was more of a rhetorical question though, I hope you really don't try and answer it.

At this point all I can recommend is taking a giant acorn replica with you whenever you go hunting.

-Slips

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just use a medable piece in terms of your neck that has stamina increase (and other stats as needed). Do the same thing with the arms (there are no worthwhile "arty" arms).

As long as you do PvM archer...you pretty much need a RBC. Even PvP you can compensate in many other areas in order to fit in a RBC. I highly recommend it. That is really 1/2 of the battle.

It's only as complicated as you make it.

Use only bows with mana leech and that have some zip to them.