• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mana cost of special attacks for human vs elf

• Thread starter EB_Arcbolt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

EB_Arcbolt

Hi, I was wondering if someone could direct me to where is states what the actual mana cost is per special move. I am aware of the 300 skill point reduction in mana cost but I over heard something about human having less mana cost per special.

Any help or input is greatly appreciated.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Hi, I was wondering if someone could direct me to where is states what the actual mana cost is per special move. I am aware of the 300 skill point reduction in mana cost but I over heard something about human having less mana cost per special.

Any help or input is greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not 100% sure and dun have a link, but I think was you get the 300 points on the elf characters that the mana cost is the same. Human I beleive have it default, but like I said not 100% sure. Ill try and look something up later today. About to head to work.

E

EB_Arcbolt

Thanks,

Well I did the elf to human quest, and i do think i can pull off more specs as a human with less mana pool than an elf with more mana pool, the mana cost must be lower as a human. No real proof except for "I think so" lol

G

HUmans naturally get a 10% mana cost reduction from the passive 20 in all skills (jack of all trades) so they hit the 300 mark easily. If your an elf it's a bit harder to make the 300. From memory, it was if your skills total 200 - 299 you got 5% mana reduction and at 300+ you got the full 10%. Some of the skills needed to make that cap are - swords/mace/fencing/archery/poisoning/bushido/tactics/ninja/parry and a couple more but I can't remember...

I

imported_xStrikerx

According to stratics...

<blockquote><hr>

The Mana Cost of each special move can be reduced if the warrior's skills are high enough. Add up the skill points for Swords, Mace Fighting, Fencing, Archery, Parrying, Lumberjacking, Stealth, Poisoning, Bushido and Ninjitsu. If the total lies between 200 and 299, subtract 5 from the Mana Cost. If the total is 300 or more, subtract 10 from the Mana Cost.

[/ QUOTE ]