• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

man offers FL an important supply

• Thread starter DA ChaMpIoN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DA ChaMpIoN

one day at a spawn that fl had raided and in the midst of fl's raiding Champion had offered FL a very important supply, a supply that noone can deny...something that could change EVERYTHING.........................PIZZA!!!! offering fl pizza to feast on after their hungry newbish raid this is from UO to fl read this:stop wasting time out of your lives watching spawns get off the game for once LATA the poster of this truth here is Champion from the guild PwNd

J

Just Here Now

Just do your spawns with all the other noobs 2am-8am pacific time

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL just has to check a php page on their web server that members have access to, to see who is doing spawns. Do you really think they continually check 3 shards spawns 24/7. Give me a break.

G

Gellor

FL just has to check a php page on their web server that members have access to, to see who is doing spawns. Do you really think they continually check 3 shards spawns 24/7. Give me a break.
ROFL... okay... that is extreme news to me:talktothehand:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl, FL's idea of winning in pvp is to recruit more than anyone else. They're the zerglings from starcraft. When they encounter 2 protoss zealots, they spawn more overlords and bring 10 zerglings to attack. They know the score, they're a watered down group of nobodies wishing they were dracus or wu-gambino.

The sad thing is, they have maybe 2-3 good members, a few blatant cheaters who openly admit doing so, and an army of useless newbs with no talent at all.

D

Drunkin Monkey

Can we say OVERLORDS!!!!!!!!!!:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

D

Drunkin Monkey

Oh Please!!!! The Biggest guild and most hated guild has 90 % of their members who will admit to cheating.... The ones that use the cheats could never preform like a true PvPer ever!! Then they loot your body, yes if items are not insured sure every right to take it, however when they cry and say KOS because you took from them and they want it back? Thats pretty lame on their part. Just learn to be honest and the guild im talking about knows who they are.

Cry a river somewhere else,perhaps starcraft, yes!! go cry there!!! And leave the real game to the real people.. overlords!!!!! overlords!!!! :violin:

G

Gellor

Oh Please!!!! The Biggest guild and most hated guild has 90 % of their members who will admit to cheating.... The ones that use the cheats could never preform like a true PvPer ever!! Then they loot your body, yes if items are not insured sure every right to take it, however when they cry and say KOS because you took from them and they want it back? Thats pretty lame on their part. Just learn to be honest and the guild im talking about knows who they are.
You must be talking biggest overall because I've rarely heard of such and I've been a member for a long time:coco: 90%... bwhahahaha... okay.

As for the items, if it is bandaids, pots, etc, absolutely. Makes for shorter fights against the pod racers:talktothehand:

As for suits/weapons, that is on a person by person basis and 75% of the time in FL if something is not given back, it is the result of the of the offending player(or guild) having established a do not give back policy.

Cry a river somewhere else,perhaps starcraft, yes!! go cry there!!! And leave the real game to the real people.. overlords!!!!! overlords!!!! :violin:
If I'm crying, you are on the floor balling your eyes out. I didn't start the "he she they hack/cheat" junk.

I'd say FL has less of a percentage of cheating members than any other "l33t" PvP guild out there. Kind of hard to beat the 100% cheaters of other guilds when there is at least one honest member in FL:lick:

O'siris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe to think this entire conversation started with the offering of pizza, now were all crying HACK!

most pvpers use a hack, i unfortinatly cant because my labtop sucks ass, there truly isnt any guild out there that can clame all there members play fare, sorry but its the truth face it.

X

Xanatos

LO FREAKIN L!!!

ur absoloutly right, u cant go freakin anywhere these days w/o getting killed by six different FL ppl. I'm tellin ya, we need to take out FL once and for all!!!!

S

Sheridan

The policy of no accusations on the Stratics forums still holds true. Please do not accuse anyone, be it by guild or by name, of any illicit behavior. The "fact" that someone is exploiting or cheating is indeed not fact, merely hearsay or opinion... a "he said, she said" situation for which there is no resolution on these forums.

Please refer to the Rules of Conduct, (specifically Rules C and D) if you have any further questions on this matter. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.